Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Slacker

I didn't realize I haven't written a post in like 4 days. Geesh! What is my problem?

Anyways, it has been an eventful few days. Saturday was a family day, Sunday was Easter...another family day, and yesterday I was running around for Dr. Appts.

On Easter, we got to my MIL's house and I realized that my foot and ankle were swollen. I didn't think much of it other than it was weird. Soon enough I had concerned parties warning me of blood clots and the mild panic set in. So yesterday it was still puffy and I went to the Dr. He didn't really say much, but sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound to rule out a blood clot.

They didn't see anything, so no big. I'm just swollen I guess. Hoping for a "good" explanation as to why if you catch my drift (wink, wink). :P

Katie

2 comments:

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

Hi Katie! I just finally got to catch up on all your posts. I am looking forward to continue to follow your journey. Sorry they wouldn't do the IUI. Hopefully one of your Hubby's spermies found one of those 4 eggs! Keeping everything crossed for you! I will be starting injections soon with IUI.

Alb Mom said...

I'm dying for an update!