Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Holy Moly! 25w5d OB Appointment

Yesterday I had my OB appointment, but before I get into that, I need to back up a few days...

Monday or Tuesday I wasn't feeling a ton of movement from the babies. I was mildly concerned, but decided to give them some time. By Wednesday they were moving like CRAZY and I could even feel the girls a lot better. My conclusion was that we had a growth spurt.

At my OB appointment yesterday I was measuring 43 weeks! I think my assumption was correct! I also had my usual day of adjustment after a growth spurt. I usually have a day where I have issues breathing and getting comfortable while my body adjusts to the growth and further lack of useable space. And today I am SORE! I feel like I have been riding a horse for 3 days. Mama Mia!

Aside from my growth from 37 to 43 weeks in the last 2 weeks, all is still well. Everyone looks good and I am still free. LOL!

I am very excited for tomorrow. My Mother in Law and Sisters in Law are having a Babies Shower for me and I can't wait!

That's about it for now. Just letting these little critters cook a while longer! :P

Katie

1 comments:

Natasha Sukup said...

Hey Katie. I have been following you both on your blog and your babycenter. I am so happy for you and I hope things keep going well! You have amazing strength and reading your blog makes me smile every time.